MT GILEAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Mount Gilead Baptist Church was organized in 1831, starting in a wooden structure. Then in 1852, a brick sanctuary was built. In 1953 Sunday School rooms were added as well as a Baptistery. In 1969, the vestibule, steeple and five more rooms were added to the church building. The Fellowship Hall built in 1986, is our featured gathering place and used by outside groups from time to time.
The completion of the new Education Building in 2011 added 10 new classrooms of different sizes allowing to offer bigger and better space for our children, preschool and adults for the training and growth through Bible study and Sunday School. We are excited as we move toward the future and what God has planned for the ministry of Mount Gilead!